Begining weight 257lbs
Current weight 228 lbs
Weight loss this week 2 lbs
Total weigh loss 29 lbs
weight % loss this week .86%
weight % loss total 11.28%
I just want to let every one know that I am so proud of all of you who are keeping up with the weight loss. It is hard for every one (harder for some than others) but I know that if you just keep it up and don't get frustrated by others and just be motivated to better your self, you will be so proud of your accomplishments. Keep it up every one. Kristen....I am really proud of you!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so what are you doing to lose so much weight? Is it easy for you to keep it up? Are you eating differently and exercising or just exercising or just eating better?
Post a Comment