Beginning Weight: 244
Today's Weight: 238.6
Total Weight Lost: 5.4
Total Percent Lost: 2.2%
Funny thing is when I weigh in during the week to see how I am doing (which I do maybe once or twice), I have always gained weight (I was at 242), but when it is weigh in time, I have lost weight. I don't understand it, but overall, though it is very slow going for me, I am losing weight, which is really good! I would love to post on the chart, however, could we put a link to it on the blog so that I don't have to find it in my email (I'm not sure where in my email it is)? Ideas for losing weight this week, don't forget your weight lifting, and don't forget to stretch out after a work out (that won't help you lose weight, but it will help your flexibility, soreness and also to feel better overall).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment