Hey there every body. Sorry that I didn't post last week, but I am kinda slow when it comes to figuring out technology. This week I, though I want to let you all know what I am up to (or down to).
Beginning Weight: 257
Weight as of 29 January: 244
Weight loss this week: 13 (Two week loss)
% of loss this week: 5
Total % of loss: 5
This I have done with alterations in my diet (cut out carbonation, smaller portions, much much much less junk food, increase intake of fruits and vegetables) and moderate amounts of exercise (walking around the block as I go to catch the bus, taking the stairs instead of elevator/escalator, etc, etc). I know that it isn't much and with this little effort I won't be able to meet target weight and so I need to step up my exercise a lot. Let you know next week.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOLY SMOKES Nathan!!!! 13 pounds is awesome! way to go! woo hoo! i'm so proud of you! i better catch up with you! love ya!
amy
Post a Comment