Weigh in: 240.2
Lbs. lost: 1
Percent lost: .4 %
Total Percetn lost: 1.6 %
Sorry that I didn't post yesterday, the computer at home wasn't working. So, this week, I exercised almost every day. I traded off doing eliptical, cycling, and treadmil. I also added weight lifting to my routine. I didn't do so hot with the food this week. Though I am eating more yogurt and more veggies, I still did overeat a few times at dinner time. I am working on that (and am improving because I didn't overeat as much as I used to, and usually at dinner, if I get too much food, I will give the rest of it to my friend who is in my dinner group). I also am trying not to just sit as often. If I watch TV, instead of sitting on my couch, I will bounce or roll on my exercise ball. Though I didn't lose much this week, I sure did feel a lot better and had more energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey Kristen, just to let you know, I think that you are doing great! and you know how you said you feel like you did so good this week, but only lost a pound? i bet it is because you started weightlifting! so you may have actually lost more weight, but then you are gaining muscle, which weighs more. so way to go sis! love you!
Post a Comment