We had fun planning a menu together too. Our first day we had omelets for breakfast with milk, and then a homemade chicken salad for lunch and chicken stir fry for dinner. It tasted really good. Another recipe we have planned is beef curry, and today we are eating roast with veggies and some potatoes. I'll have to post some of the recipes we've been using.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Before :)
Well, it took us a week, but we finally took our before pictures after working out 5 times this week. I think Chris and I exercising five days in a row is a record for us (since I've been home from Ecuador).
We had fun planning a menu together too. Our first day we had omelets for breakfast with milk, and then a homemade chicken salad for lunch and chicken stir fry for dinner. It tasted really good. Another recipe we have planned is beef curry, and today we are eating roast with veggies and some potatoes. I'll have to post some of the recipes we've been using.



We had fun planning a menu together too. Our first day we had omelets for breakfast with milk, and then a homemade chicken salad for lunch and chicken stir fry for dinner. It tasted really good. Another recipe we have planned is beef curry, and today we are eating roast with veggies and some potatoes. I'll have to post some of the recipes we've been using.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to see the after picture!!
Post a Comment