Monday, March 10, 2008

Kristen's Weigh in for 11 March

Beginning Weight: 244
Weigh In: 239.8
Total Lost: 4.2
Percent Lost: 1.72%
Weight Gained this week: 1.2

I know that I gained weight this week, but I'm not too concerned because I know that if I just keep going, I will lose it again and more. Also, this week, I did run 2 miles without stopping and that is a big accomplishment for me right now. I am going to see if I can do it again and maybe a little bit more each time that I run outside! Keep up the good work everyone. You really are doing great!, and just remember that the end goal is not to be a certain size, but to be healthy people that are able to do the things that we want to do and not have the limitations of our weight!

No comments: