We will determine the winner by percentage of weight lost instead of total pounds lost. This is to make the competition more fair for everyone. Each week, you will take the total pounds you have lost since the beginning and divide it by your beginning weight. This will be a very small number. Multiply that by 100 to get your percent.
For example:
My beginning weight is 173 lbs. If I lose 3 pounds this week, I would calculate- 3/173=1.73%
If I lose another 3 pounds next week, I calculate 3 lbs from last week plus 3 lbs from this week=6 lbs total lost.
6/173=3.47%
Each week, post the total percentage of weight loss. Also post pounds lost that week and total pounds lost since the beginning (just for everyone's interest). Let me know if you have any questions!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment